Saturday, April 9, 2011

Random Trips to My Childhood

So, as you can tell by the title, I've been sort of revisiting my childhood lately- something I very highly recommend. For me this consists of playing with Barbies while watching Rugrats. I was also watching Barbie movies, which are actually better than you might think- especially the older ones. I deeply apologize for my lack of constructive opinions and for my excess of babbling. This is something I'll have to get used to. So... anybody like hockey?

They were, until recently, saying that Crosby would be back in time for the playoffs but now it's seeming less than likely. They've said he may be out until the next season. Sucks for the Pens. I usually root for them or the Caps, or basically anyone who's not the Flyers (sorry, hatred of the Flyers was instilled in me since birth, and come on, they do take a lot of cheap shots). Oh, and speaking of the Caps, Green is supposedly doing a lot better and should be back for playoffs, if not their last couple of games. The Blackhawks are decent and pretty much any of the Canadian teams are too. I did root for the Avalanche when Scott (the Sheriff) Parker was on the team, but that was pretty much just because I picked him as my favorite Hershey Bears player when I was little. Which, when you think about it, is ironic since I used to hate the fights (if you know anything about Scott Parker you should know what I mean). My current Bears favorites are Andrew Gordon- who I liked way back in about October of either '09 or '08, because at my first game in like 5 months, he scored a hat trick. I also like Holtby (if you know who that is I think you'll understand why I like him). I like Fleury and Ryan Miller in the NHL, and I also like Crosby and Ovechkin (I think almost anyone who likes hockey has to like at least one of those two).
Oh my goodness! I finally found something to type meaningful words about! Yay for me!
I should sooo be asleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment