Monday, April 11, 2011

Here comes the sun...

Oh my gosh! It is so warm HOT outside! The weather keeps doing this thing where it'll be like 70° (F)  for like 1 day and then it'll go back to being like 45-50°! I wish it would just stay one or the other! Today though it wasn't just warm, it was HOT!It was in the high 80's to low 90's. I'm at a loss for words now... again. Yay. So in hockey news... Holtby (goalie for the Hershey Bears when he's not being goalie for the Caps), got to minors on Friday. Haven't heard that one before. I'm sad that the season's coming to a close. All my favorites are in the playoffs, but that just means that it's almost time for the end of hockey altogether for the year. The first games are on Wednesday the first is the Pens vs. The Lightning (I'm going with the lightning for that one) and the second is Vancouver vs. Chicago. I think I'll say Chicago's going to win. I usually root for the underdog and since it's the #1 team (Vancouver) against the #8 team (last place for the playoffs in that conference), Chicago is definitely the underdog. Vancouver's #1 in the league though, so almost anyone who plays them will be the underdog. I think I may go with the Caps, the Sharks or the Sabres for the champs (in this conference). The Pens may have a shot if they get Crosby back early in the playoffs. I need to find something else to blog about.

1 comment: