Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Hockey

Ok, well if you follow hockey then you should know that the Capitals lost their last game to the Florida Panthers. I know that since they are number 1 in their conference that means they are garunteed a spot in the playoffs, but come on! The #1 team plays the #15 team (out of 15 teams), and the #1 team loses?! Although I have to admit, watching Ovie attempt to play D was pretty funny. I was really laughing in the last half minute or so too. Washington pulls their goalie and puts 6 forwards on the ice (which is why Ovechkin was on D) then the Panthers missed two shots on the open net from right in front of it! There wasn't even anybody covering them or pressuring them! They just flippin' missed! The Hurricanes will not be in the playoffs after loosing 6 to 2 to the Lightning (ouch). That means the Rangers will be.

By the way I forgot to mention, that as part of revisiting my childhood I now have the Veggie Tales Theme song and two of Larry's silly songs, stuck in my head (Where is my Hairbrush and His Cheeseburger). So corny, so good!
If you like to talk to tomatoes/ if a squash can make you smile/ if you like to waltz with potatoes/ up and down the produce aisle.
Have we got a show for you.
Broccoli, celery, gotta be/ VEGGIE TALES!
Lima beans, collard greens, peachy-keens, VEGGIE TALES!
Cauliflower, sweet and sour, half an hour, VEGGIE TALES!
It's time for VEGGIE TAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
(Yes I left a few parts out).
Ok I really should be asleep right now. It is way later than it should be (for me).
Nighty-night!

2 comments:

  1. Don't know why but for some reason it says I posted way earlier than I actually did. I didn't post at 11 anything. It's 2:15 now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disregard that other comment. I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete