Tuesday, June 14, 2011

With My Cousins

I'm at my Grandparents house with my cousins, Madelyn and Ashlyn. We hanging out today. Ashlyn slept over at my house last night. Here she is:

                                         Ashlyn: Hello, I'm Ashlyn. Yesterday at Sam's house I got my hair done, my makeup done, and had a fashion show with some old clothes of Sam's that fit me. There was music at the fashion show too. We had French Toast for breakfast but since we ate it at 12 it was more like lunch (Somebody didn't get up till 11) . Sam made the french toast. We went to the park/playground and played on the swings, jungle gym, pirate ship and in the sandbox. Bye!

That was Ashlyn, as you could probably tell. Madey is asleep... again. She was up at about 6:30, ate breakfast, saw Grandma off to work and then fell asleep again at about 10 (in the morning). She's pretty tired because she's still sleeping at 11. Well Ashlyn and I have to go. See ya, and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment